Your Go To Local Barn / Metal Building Demolition Company in Lafayette, IN Covering the Greater Northern Indiana Area
Demolishing your Indiana barn should be a breeze for you. At Midwest Dirt & Demo we take care of every step of the process in your barn demolition / deconstruction so you don't have to worry about a thing. Want to salvage the wood and materials from your barn? Just let us know. We offer barn demolition services and metal building demolition services in Lafayette, IN, West Lafayette, and the surrounding areas. We'll take care of your barn like it was our own. We can even do all the site prep, grading, and land clearing you could need on your property after the building is taken down. Give us a call today for your free quote on your next barn demolition project in Lafayette, IN and the surrounding areas.
How Much Does It Cost To Tear Down a Barn?
You should expect to pay anywhere from $1,500 to $10,000 for a full barn tear down or demolition. However, it can range depending on a number of factors and can sometimes get pricey. That's why you should call Midwest Dirt & Demo and talk to one of our experienced barn demolition contractors to get an accurate estimate for your next barn or metal building demolition project in Lafayette and the surrounding areas.
How Do You Tear Down an Old Barn?
1. Take materials and object off the wall and remove everything you can from the interior of the barn
2. Next, dismantle and take apart the exterior of the barn, such as paneling, windows, and any trim.
3. Carefully tear away the roof of the barn, metal or shingles
4. Next, you need to remove the support beams and the rafters of the barn.
5. Now all you should have left is removing the remaining posts
6. If you haven't realized by now, you should call Midwest Dirt & Demo for all of your barn tear down and demolition needs.
How Much Does It Cost To Tear Down A Metal Building?
Metal buildings and metal sheds are typically the least expensive to demolish. You could expect to pay anywhere from $2 to $7 per square foot to demolish your metal building or shed, depending on disposal options and overall scope and size of the building. Location can be a factor as well. Give us a call or fill out the quote form to get a more accurate estimate for your next barn or metal building demolition project in or near Lafayette, IN today.