Your Go To Local Demolition Company in Lafayette, IN Covering the Greater Northern Indiana Area
We love demolition and we love Lafayette, IN! We believe that with every house tear down, multi-story demolition, and commercial demolition job we get to invest in the greater Lafayette area. We take pride in being a great Indiana company and we work diligently with each and every client to ensure complete satisfaction, from the initial phone call, free quote, and completion of every construction job. Our crew of professional demolition contractors and excavation contractors make sure to do every job the right way, using the best equipment. We're a growing, ambitious company who makes it a priority that every client and job matters. Whether it's site prep, land clearing, excavating, mobile home demolition, or barn demolition we carry the same care and precision into each and every job that we do.
We offer total demolition of buildings, structures, barns, sheds, metal buildings, and mobile homes. We can dismantle and deconstruct barns as well. Whatever the demolition job is in Lafayette, IN or the surrounding area, Midwest Dirt & Demo is the company for you.
Why is Demolition Done?
Demolition is needed when the existence of a structure after the service life becomes dangerous to its occupants and surrounding buildings, or you just want the structure gone for a new build, site prep, grading, or land clearing. This is when it becomes essential to demolish a building. Need a building demolished in or near Lafayette, IN? Look no further than Midwest Dirt & Demo to get it done for you.
Things You Can Do Before A Demolition Project
1. Demolition is a major job. Hire a professional. Choose Midwest Dirt & Demo
2. Demolition is NOT a weekend DIY Project. That's why Midwest Dirt & Demo is here for you.
3. Get Your Permits. We can handle this for you.
4. Be clear about your plan for demolition. Again, this is something we talk through with you along with a free quote for your job.
5. Inspections for Harmful Substances. We work with you every step of the way. We take pride in great client communication.
6. Salvage or Sell. We'll help you make the right decision on whether or not to go through with demolition.
7. Utilities disconnected. This is important because you don't want to be paying anything you shouldn't have to be.
8. Dumpster Rental. We've got you covered and we'll connect you to the right company.
9. If you haven't realized by now, working with Midwest Dirt & Demo is your best option for your demolition project.
How Long Does a Demolition Project Take?
Fortunately, demolition projects can be done relatively quickly, but then again, it's dependent on the kind of demolition we're doing. Deconstructing a full home can take upwards of a couple weeks, but for most demolition projects, you can expect it to be done within a week. We'll work with our clients every step of the way to make sure expectations are met. Want answers to all the above questions for your demolition project? Give Midwest Dirt & Demo a call and we'll take care of you.